Reviews

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Hair Assessment: Being The Designer

    This is my final hair design that Annabel executed on myself a week ago for her assessment. My design was to create an overall heart shape by crimping the whole head and using padding, connect each section together to create a point at the end and make the ends rounded off to make that signature heart shape. The pearls was a last minute touch, and I'm so happy I decided to add them in as I feel like it really completed the look and really made it contemporary Elizabethan. In terms of how my partner created my design, I felt like there could of been a few changes with the overall shape of the the design but that is my only fault but other than that I feel she did a great job overall and I'm so happy to have gotten to work with her as she's a very talented designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment