Reviews

Saturday 31 October 2015

Contemporary Hairstyle!

    For my contemporary hairstyle I decided to go down the big hair route. I've also been inspired by catwalk shows of models wearing heart shaped hair and decided to recreate something similar on my model. I started off by sectioning and crimping her whole head of hair and I then sectioned the hair into quarters and took rat buns and rolled each section of hair to meet at the base of the head then pinning into place. I then look my thin tailed comb and made some finishing touches like moving the hair to make sure the hair was touching and flowed in a perfect heart shape and I was finished!
    I was really happy with my outcome looking back at it now, whereas at the time I was getting stressed over the slightest thing and felt my look was the worst thing in the world when in reality for my first go I thought it was a pretty good go. However in the future I will work better on my pinning as it always looks so messy and untidy, and also work on finishing touches like making sure the hair is all level and no fly aways are showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment